NOLA Tango Festival
June 16 – 19, 2016
REGISTRATION Take advantage of the early bird discount!
HOTEL RESERVATION The rooms with the special event rate sell out quickly. Book early!
Join me at NOLA Tango Festival June 16-19! The event takes place in the heart of New Orleans at prestige Astor Crowne Plaza hotel. Take workshops, enjoy strolling French Quarter, dance the day and nights away at the milongas! Great artists line up featuring Fabian Peralta & Josefina Bermudez. I am super excited about teaching Beginner Intensive Series again with Joe Yang from Wisconsin Tango. SF’s own DJ Yuling Chen will be spinning sizzling tandas, too. Seriously, it will be so much fun. Hope to see you there!
24WORKSHOPS WITH 3 PRACTICAS
- Beginner, intermediate, advanced, and advanced couples lessons
- Leader and Follower technique classes taught by Fabian Peralta & Josefina Bermudez
- Beginner Intensive Series for those who wish to start their tango journey or for experienced dancers who would like to revisit essential fundamentals.
5 MILONGAS WITH A NEW ORLEANS FLAIR
Include performances by Tango Masters
- Thursday – Bienvenue
- Friday – Mardi Gras
- Special Saturday Matinee Milonga- Tango on the River onboard the Creole Queen Paddlewheeler. Click here for more information
- Saturday – La Soirée de Gala
- Sunday – Au Revoir
2016 Festival Artists line up
Fabian Peralta & Josefina Bermudez, Argentina
Rod Relucio & Jenny Teters, USA
George & Jairelbhi Furlong, Argentina & Venezuela
Adam Hoopengardner & Ciko Tanik, USA
Carlos Urrego & Cindy Lopez, Colombia
Joe Yang & Yumiko Krupenina, USA
Yuling Chen, California
Adam Hoopengardner, New York
Beth Anne Osborn, Ohio
Rod Relucio, Illinois
Juan Antonio, Louisiana